Howdy! Matt Madsen Design is the freelance gig of Matt Madsen, an Austin-based creative who specializes in graphic design and visual communication. Sweet spots include logo design, brand development and web design, among others.
Currently the Senior Creative Director at Southwestern University, I provide strategic direction, high-quality graphic design, and brand development strategies to both internal and external clients. In addition to promoting the university itself to potential students and other audiences, I also spearhead the university’s athletics branding and creative imaging.
My work spans more than 15 years and I’ve been able to work on a lot of different projects for a variety of clients, some big, some small, all unique. I have experience in collegiate and professional sports, broadcast television, higher education, and non-profits. Some good folks I’ve been fortunate enough to team up with include:
- University of Northern Colorado Athletics
- Colorado Eagles Professional Hockey
- Colorado Raptors Rugby
- Round Rock Express
- Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
- Infinity Park at Glendale, Colo.
- Budweiser Events Center
- The Club at Hokuli’a
MORE ABOUT ME
- Avid fly fisherman and lover of the outdoors
- Loyal fan of any Denver or Colorado based sports team
- Saxophone and jazz enthusiast
- Hails from the plains of northeastern Colorado (aka, “the flat part no one talks about”)
- Bats right